This article is part of our series: The Logitech G27 Racing Wheel for Casual Racing Gamers. Here, we will cover setting up your G27 racing wheel to play Need For Speed: Pro Street. The 11th game in the series, Pro Street was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts. Pro Street has arcade style racing that takes place completely on a closed track. Pro Street introduced an extensive damage model and featured extensive vehicle customization.
Solid Tip: Looking for G27 drivers or Logitech Profiler software? Get it here.
|Logitech G27 Solid Series Articles|
|1. Casual Gamer vs Simulation Gamer||11. Test Drive Unlimited|
|2. Setting Up Your G27, Made Easy||12. Test Drive Unlimited 2|
|3. Need For Speed: Carbon||13. Burnout Paradise|
|4. Need For Speed: Pro Street||14. Race Driver: GRID|
|5. Need For Speed: Undercover||15. Split Second|
|6. Need For Speed: Shift||16. GTR Evolution|
|7. Need For Speed: Shift 2||17. DiRT 2|
|8. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit||18. DiRT 3|
|9. Need For Speed: The Run||19. Blur|
|10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
Need for Speed: Pro Street G27 Settings
- Open the Logitech Profiler
- Select New > Profile
- Add nfs.exe as a new game.
- Open Specific Game Settings
- Leave Special Force Feedback Settings unchecked.
- Check ‘Report Combined Pedals.’
- Set Degrees of Rotation to Taste
- Leave ‘Use Special Game Settings’ Unchecked
- Play Pro Street and change keyboard to the G27
- Map the controls to your liking.